Voting For Tiffany
New York Voting Schedule
- Deadline for requesting an absentee ballot online, emailed, or faxed: June 15
- Deadline for requesting an absentee ballot in person: June 21
- Early Voting : June 12 – June 20
- Election Day June 22
Ranked Choice Voting
- Ranked choice voting is new this year. It is a way for you to vote for all your favorite candidates in order of preference.
- You may rank up to 5 candidates in order of preference. You may rank less than 5, but you can rank as few as 1.
- Rank Tiffany #1 on your ballot to ensure she gets your support
Early voting will start June 12 and run through June 20. Early voting is a great way to get the experience of voting in person while avoiding the Election Day lines.
Early Voting Times
- Saturday, June 12 – 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Sunday, June 13 – 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Monday, June 14 – 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Tuesday, June 15 – 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Wednesday, June 16 – 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Thursday, June 17 – 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Friday, June 18 – 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Saturday, June 19 – 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Sunday, June 20 – 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Voting on Election Day
You can vote on election day, June 22nd anytime between 6:00 AM and 9:00 PM.
Voting by Mail
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, you can vote from the safety of your home through a mail-in (or absentee) ballot. The definition of “temporary illness” has been expanded to include risk of contracting COVID-19, so please mark it as the reason for requesting an absentee ballot. If you would like to request your absentee ballot, please do so by June 15 at nycabsentee.com/absentee. Remember, you must mail your ballot by June 22 for it to be counted.
Here are steps to fill out your absentee ballot:
- Open your ballot and unfold it. You will notice that it is two-sided. Be sure to locate CITY COUNCIL so you can vote for Tiffany in her race.
- Use a pen or pencil to fill in the circles. Remember to rank Tiffany #1! Make sure to fill in the circle completely, and to not make check marks or ‘x’s.
- You will find two envelopes. After you’re done voting, fold your ballot and place it in the envelope that says “OFFICIAL ABSENTEE BALLOT”.
- Seal the envelope, flip it over, and be sure to sign and date where indicated.
- Then, place the first envelope into the second envelope which says “OFFICIAL ELECTION MAIL.” Finally, place the ballot in your mailbox. You do not need a stamp. If you do not follow these steps, your ballot may not count.
If you do not follow these steps, your ballot may not count.